Flat Rate or Express Delivery available worldwide:
Express shipping $21.95 or standard shipping $15.95 within Australia.
1-3 business days.
Orders placed before 12pm (AEST) each business day are packed and sent the same day.
If you are outside Australia, we are happy to ship your order however a fee of $25 AUD upto 500gram satchels will apply. Over 500gm satchels will incur a higher shipping rate.
Where is my Parcel?
We dispatch your order within 24hours of your order on weekdays Monday-Friday excluding public holidays.
Shipping to residential addresses are shipped via Australia Post. You can track you parcel at https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search. Aus Post do not operate on Public Holidays and therefore may alter your delivery date.
Deliveries to post office boxes are sent via Australia Post and can be tracked via https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
What if the Item doesn’t fit or look how I expected, can I exchange it?
Yes! Customer satisfaction is our first priority. If your order doesn’t fit or it’s not quite what you wanted, you can send it back within 30 days of purchase and get a store credit minus the cost of any shipping.
Due to hygiene concerns the following cannot be returned: swimwear, bra’s and intimates & hair accessories. Items sent back for a refund without prior authorisation will not be accepted.
PO BOX 670
Hope Island Qld 4212
Please be aware because many of our laces are recycled and seconds there may be slight flaws and imperfections. and are purchased as is. We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. However, should you find any item with a manufacturer flaw, the item must be returned in the same condition as it was sent strictly within 30 days after receiving the garment unwashed, unworn and with the original tags affixed. Damaged goods due to client negligence, change of mind, or returns without their tags or for change of mind or fit will not be accepted for a return.
You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
- If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
- If you have received a Gift With Purchase, the gift must also be returned otherwise the value of the gift will be deducted from your refund.
- We do not offer refunds for wrong size or change of mind purchases. However we are happy to exchange (see the exchange terms above).
- Due to hygiene concerns the following cannot be returned: swimwear, intimates, hair accessories, hats, earrings, cosmetic/beauty products including self-tanners.Due to hygiene concerns the following cannot be returned: swimwear, intimates, stockings, hair accessories, hats, earrings, cosmetic/beauty products.
Do I have to Pay for shipping for my return?
Subject to our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation, for any return and exchange, include a return paid and self addressed satchel. If you don’t provide a return satchel for an exchange you will be responsible for shipping and handling charges to return any unwanted items. If the package does not reach us safely we will not be able to complete the refund or exchange, we recommend sending via a registered traceable method for peace of mind and to retain proof of postage until you have received confirmation that your return has been processed.
Any valid credit notes issued by Purity Lace Designs are valid as per the time frame as advised by Purity Lace Designs. Credits cannot be redeemed once the expiry date has been exceeded.
Please keep your proof of purchase — e.g. your receipt and email to email@example.com
ACCC Infocentre 1300 302 502