Get something truly special and unique with one of our thick weave, hand-crafted macrame bags, simply stunning and made with love and care. These beautiful boho round totes are so on trend right now! Comes with 2 long tan shoulder straps and enough storage room inside, be ready for lots of compliments!
Saskia Round Tote Handbag
Out of stock
available between $200.00 - $2,000.00 Learn More
We can ship to virtually any address in the world.
What if the Item doesn’t fit or look how I expected, can I exchange it?
Yes! Customer satisfaction is our first priority and we are happy to offer an online credit for anything bought from our online store.
30 day change of mind policy.
You change your mind, we change the product.
Product must not be worn.
Labels need to be attached to the product.
The product should be in the same condition that you received it.
Send back your order with your name and order number to:
PO BOX 670
Hope Island Qld 4212
Damaged goods due to client negligence, or returns without their tags or for change of mind or fit will not be accepted for a return. Items sent back for exchange outside the 30 day period will be returned to sender.
You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
- If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
- If you have received a Gift With Purchase, the gift must also be returned otherwise the value of the gift will be deducted from your refund.
- We do not offer refunds for wrong size or change of mind purchases. However we are happy to exchange for an online credit (see the exchange terms above).
- Due to hygiene concerns the following cannot be returned: swimwear, bras and intimates, hair accessories, hats, earrings, cosmetic/beauty products including self-tanners. Due to hygiene concerns the following cannot be returned: swimwear, intimates, stockings, hair accessories, hats, earrings, cosmetic/beauty products.
Do I have to Pay for shipping for my return?
Subject to our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation, for any return with intent of an exchange, include a return paid and self addressed satchel. If you don’t provide a return satchel for an exchange you will be responsible for shipping and handling charges to return any unwanted items (regular registered post within Australia). If the package does not reach us safely we will not be able to complete the refund or exchange, we recommend sending via a traceable method for peace of mind and to retain proof of postage until you have received confirmation that your return has been processed.
If you return a damaged or marked product back:
If a damage or marked item is returned back to the warehouse in a condition other than how it was sent, the customer is liable for the cost incurred to repair the item to a saleable condition. This cost is subject to the product/s and any cost involved with repairing the damage and will be discussed with the customer. The remainder of the cost outlaid will be issued as an online store credit.
Any valid credit notes issued by Purity Lace Designs are valid as per the time frame as advised by Purity Lace Designs. Credits cannot be redeemed once the expiry date has been exceeded.
Please keep your proof of purchase — e.g. your receipt and email to email@example.com
ACCC Infocentre 1300 302 502