Celebrate the style of the 1920’s woman, with our handmade exquisite Cloche lace hat.
Everything old becomes new again and that’s especially true with our gorgeous Lace and pearls handmade cloche hats. Create that sultry look by wearing it low, just above your eyes and “Wallah” you’ve achieved the perfect Gatsby vintage look! Originally invented in 1908 by a milliner Caroline Rebous and were especially popular around 1922-1933. Its name is derived from cloche the French word for ‘bell’ given its sweet bell shape. Perfectly unique.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
What if the Item doesn’t fit or look how I expected, can I exchange it?
Yes! Customer satisfaction is our first priority and we are happy to offer an online credit for anything bought from our online store.
30 day change of mind policy.
You change your mind, we change the product.
Product must not be worn.
Labels need to be attached to the product.
The product should be in the same condition that you received it.
A $25 processing fee applies to all orders. This covers the cost of all fees associated to the original transaction. This also includes the labour involved with restocking your original purchase.
Send back your order with your name and order number to:
PO BOX 670
Sanctuary Cove Qld 4212
Damaged goods due to client negligence, or returns without their tags or for change of mind or fit will not be accepted for a return. Items sent back for exchange outside the 30 day period will be returned to sender.
You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
- If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
- If you have received a Gift With Purchase, the gift must also be returned otherwise the value of the gift will be deducted from your refund.
- We do not offer refunds for wrong size or change of mind purchases. However we are happy to exchange for an online credit (see the exchange terms above).
- Due to hygiene concerns the following cannot be returned: swimwear, bras and intimates, hair accessories, hats, earrings, cosmetic/beauty products including self-tanners. Due to hygiene concerns the following cannot be returned: swimwear, intimates, stockings, hair accessories, hats, earrings, cosmetic/beauty products.
Do I have to Pay for shipping for my return?
Subject to our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation, for any return and exchange, include a return paid and self addressed satchel. If you don’t provide a return satchel for an exchange you will be responsible for shipping and handling charges to return any unwanted items (regular registered post within Australia). If the package does not reach us safely we will not be able to complete the refund or exchange, we recommend sending via a traceable method for peace of mind and to retain proof of postage until you have received confirmation that your return has been processed.
Any valid credit notes issued by Purity Lace Designs are valid as per the time frame as advised by Purity Lace Designs. Credits cannot be redeemed once the expiry date has been exceeded.
Please keep your proof of purchase — e.g. your receipt and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCC Infocentre 1300 302 502